The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts depict the information about amount of revenue and expenditure over a year of a children's charity in the USA. The data is calibrated into percentage.

It can be vividly seen that donated food accounted for the majority of the income while program services accounted for the most expenditure. In the left pie chart, donated food was top of the table with maximum (86.6%) contribution in the charity revenue whereas 10.4 and 2.2 percent part collected from community contribution and program revenue respectively. Moreover, Others income sources contribution (0.4%) was twice than Gra...

almost all revenue (95.8%) spent on program services
almost all revenues (95.8%) are spent on program services

whereas 10.4 and 2.2 percent part collected from community contribution and program revenue respectively
whereas 10.4 and 2.2 percent part are collected from community contribution and program revenue respectively