This is the process of bricks that used manufacture for a building industry. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The following diagram represents the manufacture of bricks which is used for a building industry. There are a total of eight main stages in this process.

At the beginning of the process, the clay is dug by the digger. After that the metal grid is put on to a roller. Once it has done, both sand and water are added to the previous mixture. Then, the number of bricks can be produced by using mould or wire cutter. Next, all of the bricks should be dried inside an oven for 24-48 hours. The next method is a complex stage, which its has three steps. First, the kiln should be kept in the moderate temperature at 200-980 degrees then it is kept under the high temperature between 870 and 1300 degrees. Once it is over, the cooling chamber is hold for 48-72 hours. In the final stage, the brick are packed and they are delievered by a lorry.

of bricks which is used for a building industry.
of bricks which are used for a building industry.

a complex stage, which its has three steps.
a complex stage which has three steps.

the brick are packed
the bricks are packed

Sentence: In the final stage, the brick are packed and they are delievered by a lorry.
Error: delievered Suggestion: delivered