On recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter •Describe the item you lost•Explain what the problem is•Tell the

On recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter
• Describe the item you lost
• Explain what the problem is
• Tell the councilor what you would like to be done

Dear Sir,

I am writing you to make an insurance claim for my wrist watch which I lost while I was on my holidays last month.

Since my childhood I have kept my wrist watch with extra care, as that is being inherited by my grandfather to me. Undoubtedly, because of this reason wrist watch is a great sentimental value to me. Moreover as watch dial is of pure gold, it is quite expensive and also have a great monetary value.

Apparently, if I remember correctly, I must have left near the beach side in front of the hotel where I was staying. Unfortunately, it might have either covered in the sand or float in the sea water.

Fortunately before going I had taken travel insurance from your reputed company and I assume that the contract clearly states that it covers all the lost items. Hence, it is my personal request, request to go through the attached information about the cost of my watch and help to process my claim as quickly as possible. If you need any further information, please feel free to call me on my mobile.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Wilson

it is quite expensive and also have a great monetary value.
it is quite expensive and also has a great monetary value.