The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities

Given is the table providing statistical information about one type of transportation system in six cities, namely London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington DC, Kyoto, and Los Angeles. From an overall perspective, it can be noted that, except the oldest and the newest underground system in London and Los Angeles respectively, all railway systems were opened in XX century.

As will be observed, London significantly excels in terms of the average distance of route and being at the top of the list it is noticeably ahead of the second biggest proportion in Paris.(394 km and 199 km accordingly). The smallest amount of kilometers of route belongs to Kyoto which is almost 11 kilometers.

When it comes to the amount of passengers who travel by railway systems across the year, Tokyo leads with 1927 people and closely followed by Paris which is 1191 people. Furthermore, although railway systems in Washington opened later than in Los Angeles, it serves for 144 people during a year which is considered five times more than Los Angeles.

All in all, the chart suggests that, the less used railway system is in Kyoto whereas Tokyo is notably differs for the dense of people using the underground transportation, probably due to the great amount of population

although railway systems in Washington opened later than in Los Angeles,
although railway systems in Washington opened later than that in Los Angeles,

London significantly excels in terms of the average distance of route and being at the top of the list it is noticeably ahead of the second biggest proportion in Paris.
Don't forget punctuation marks.

Tokyo is notably differs for the dense of people
Tokyo differs notably for the dense of people

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.