The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table depicts about the underground railway systems in six major cities of the world. The cities are London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington DC, Kyoto and Los Angeles.

To begin with, it is vivid that the first railway systems have opened in London in the year of 1863. In the 19th century, it has opened in following cities except Los Angeles, where it was opened in 2001. In London, it has much wider as compared to other cities, which is about 394 kilometres. Inclusively, it can be seen that the kilometres of route has mere 11 and 28 kilometres wide in Kyoto and Los Angeles respectively.

Furthermore, annually, the number of passengers is greatest in Tokyo in contrast to other cities. In Paris and London, the number of travellers is about 1191 and 775 millions respectively. Additionally, the smallest number of passengers is using such systems in Kyoto and Los Angeles, which is approximately same in both cities. Though, in Washington, It is three times more as compared to former cities, which is exact 144 millions.

Laconically, it is demonstrated that although London has oldest and widest network of railway systems while the travellers are using more such systems in Tokyo.

it is vivid that the first railway systems have opened in London in the year of 1863
it is vivid that the first railway system was opened in London in the year of 1863

It is three times more as compared to former cities
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

London has oldest and widest network
London has the oldest and widest network