the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002, summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. cambrige ielts 7 test 1

the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002, summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

cambrige ielts 7 test 1

the statistical data represented survey on purchaser spending on multifarious things in five dissimilar countries in 2002. for the items there are nourishment, costume and education. surprisingly, all of countries are Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey choosing to expend mainly for a foodstuffs where people ussually enjoy eating.

based on percentage of national shopper that Turkey occupies the highest position for a food as many as 32.14 % and turkey gets also high position amount 4.35% in the educational. the result shows that turkey has two higer level. nevertheless, scale statistic describes a great difference between foodstuffs and education that people considers to disburse much on those things. whereas, outfit is placed by Italia with a number of 9.00%.

in brief, there are lower of a countries to spend on items that for a snack is Sweden where around 15. 77% and this oufit items are represented Sweden also as many as 5.40% exactly. finally, for an educational is occupied Spain and the result is almost 2 %.

the statistical data represented survey
the statistical data represented a survey

all of countries are Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey choosing to expend mainly for a foodstuffs

people considers to
people consider to

Sentence: in brief, there are lower of a countries to spend on items that for a snack is Sweden where around 15.

where people ussually enjoy eating.
Error: ussually Suggestion: usually

turkey has two higer level. nevertheless,
Error: higer Suggestion: higher

Sentence: 77 and this oufit items are represented Sweden also as many as 5.40 exactly. finally, for an educational is occupied Spain and the result is almost 2 .
Error: oufit Suggestion: outfit

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.