The table below provides statistics on several major metro (MRT) systems around the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisions where relevant.

The table below provides statistics on several major metro (MRT) systems around the world.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisions where relevant.

A glance at the table providedreveals clear differences between several major metro systems all over the world in terms of age, scale and annual carrying capacity.

One particularly interesting fact highlighted by the figure that the older the metro system is, the longer it is. The oldest system which is established in 1863 is London. It is also the longest system with 1100 kilometers in length. Paris comes to second in terms of scale and age. Completed in 1890, it expands to 594 kilometers. The two latest established metro systems namely Kyoto and Los Angeles possess the shortest length com...

One particularly interesting fact highlighted by the figure that the older the metro system is, the longer it is.
One particularly interesting fact is highlighted by the figure that the older the metro system is, the longer it is.

Sentence: A glance at the table providedreveals clear differences between several major metro systems all over the world in terms of age, scale and annual carrying capacity.
Error: providedreveals Suggestion: provide reveals

Sentence: Regarding yearly carrying capaity, it ranges varingly among metro systems provided.
Error: capaity Suggestion: capacity
Error: varingly Suggestion: No alternate word