The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given two maps illustrates some tourist facilities which is constructed and it is compared with the past view of this island.

According to given maps,we can see an island was virgin with no construction has made which was surrounded by sea.In contrast many tourists facilities are take place such as accommodation, pier, reception, restaurant and many more.

Furthermore, in the west side of an island there are accommodation which are placed in two part right and left side of reception hall in the middle.There is one big restaurant near to the sea in the south.Tourist can also use vehicle inside the an island to go to reception and restaurant from pier and to reach in accommodation visitors have to take footpath.moreover, in this new version of an island, beach is used for swimming.

Overall, 75% of an island has been developed for tourist facilities and rest 25% land on the east are still left for development.

The given two maps illustrate some tourist facilities which are constructed and are compared with the past view of this island.

we can see an island was virgin with no construction has made which was surrounded by sea.
we can see an island was virgin with no construction that has made and was surrounded by sea.

many tourists facilities are take place
many tourists facilities are taken place

there are accommodation which are
there are accommodations which are

why you think it is '75%'? don't make something new.
75% of an island has been developed for tourist facilities and rest 25% land on the east are still left for development.