While your friend was away on vacation you stayed in his apartment While you were there you dropped an expensive bowl and broke it Write a letter to your friend and in your letter explain what happened apologize for the accident tell your friend what you

While your friend was away on vacation, you stayed in his apartment. While you were there you dropped an expensive bowl and broke it. Write a letter to your friend and in your letter explain
- what happened
- apologize for the accident
- tell your friend what you plan to do about the bowl.

Dear Jim,

I am writing to express my sadness over a minor incident that took place in your apartment when I was staying there. I broke an expensive bowl that was placed on a table in the lounge. It was purely an accident.

Actually, when I was speaking over the phone I did not notice the bowl on the table, since it was placed behind a thick book. When I turned suddenly, the table was near my foot, which by mistake got knocked down and made the bowl to fall over and break. I deeply regret about this incident. I have searched for a similar type of bowl from the Ebay website and have ordered it. It will be delivered within a week. I have also given the broken bowl to the nearest shop to see if they can fix it. Once again I am so sorry about this. I hope you could understand. Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
Santhosh

It is not clear:
'When I turned suddenly, the table was near my foot, which by mistake got knocked down and made the bowl to fall over and break.'