World Spending and Population

World Spending and Population

These two pie charts illustrate the five factors personal expenditure in the world and population in America, Europe, Asian, Africa and other regions.

Firstly, showing the pie chart about the people spent their income for living, those are food, clothing, housing, transport, and other necessary. The biggest personal expenses is other necessary in this grup at 40% followed by spending on food almost a half of other necessary, transport which gets smaller twice score nearly of the other neccesity, housing, smaller twice of the food, and the last is clothing, that is 6%.

Secondly, the pie chart shows population in the world. The most society is Asian countries at 57%, two each regions at 14%, those are European area and American states, Africa at 10%, and other region which has percentage a half of African nations.

In conclusion, those are two pie chart about world spending and population. The higest porpotion of personal outlay is other requisite and the lowest is clothing. Meanwhile, the biggest inhabitant in the world is Asia countries and the smallest is other region.

This is end of my report.

These two pie charts illustrate the five factors personal expenditure
These two pie charts illustrate the personal expenditure in five factors

showing the pie chart about the people spent their income for living
showing the pie chart about the people who spent their income for living

The most society is Asian countries
The biggest society is Asian countries

two each regions at 14, those are European area and American states, Africa at 10, and other region which has percentage a half of African nations.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and regions

Sentence: The biggest personal expenses is other necessary in this grup at 40 followed by spending on food almost a half of other necessary, transport which gets smaller twice score nearly of the other neccesity, housing, smaller twice of the food, and the last is clothing, that is 6.
Error: neccesity Suggestion: necessity
Error: grup Suggestion: group

Sentence: The higest porpotion of personal outlay is other requisite and the lowest is clothing.
Error: porpotion Suggestion: portion
Error: higest Suggestion: highest