You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter, explain why you want to take time off work, give details of the amount of time you need, suggest whi

You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter, explain why you want to take time off work, give details of the amount of time you need, suggest while you are away.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this as a requisition for a break from my work in order to improve my French language skill.

As I am a full-time employee who deals mostly with French clients, I am keen to learn French language. This will not only be beneficial to deal with customers, but also for my career in the future. As you know, I am slated to work in France next year for our French project, I am intend to take up this two-month fast-track French language course at ‘Alliance Francaise’, Chennai which will be very advantageous for both to me and to the company.

Hence, I kindly request you to consider this leave application. I would like to inform you that I have already completed most of my work in advance and also my colleagues in my team have assured me to give me a helping hand to compensate for my absence.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Krrish

my French language skill.
my French language skills.

for our French project,
for our French projects,

---------------------------