you have a friend who lives in a city abroad.you have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city.write to your friend explaining what you would like to do.tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been

you have a friend who lives in a city abroad.you have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city.write to your friend explaining what you would like to do.tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing for the pastfew years and ask for assistance in contacting an appropriate institution.

Dear mr.Brown

I am sorry before if i have disturbed you. how are you? i hope you are okay.long time ago i never saw you again. i would like to take a course in UNEF of university but i still do not know about condition in there. so could you tell me about that and what i would like to do. because i know that you have long time ago stayed there and i am sure you know more about university. although i have studied here but i think the methods are different with my college. in my college was more discipline than the other college.because there were many incident in that college such as come late and sleepy when the lecturers teach them. i want to continue in UNEF of university. because almost the people who graduate from there are so easy to get a job. And i hope you could help me to contact that constitution whether that university is really good or not for me.Because i am afraid if i come to that university in fact what i have heard from the other people are wrong. i write this letter because you know more about that and please reply my letter. thank you.

your friend
KUSTAM

in my college was more discipline than the other college
my college was more disciplined than other colleges

Try to put different paragraphs according to the essay topic.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.