You recently went on a trip with a friend and you booth took some photographs.Write a letter to your friend. In your letterask you friend to send you one of the photographsexplan why you need that particular photographtell your friend what happened to you

Essay topics: You recently went on a trip with a friend and you booth took some photographs.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

ask you friend to send you one of the photographs
explan why you need that particular photograph
tell your friend what happened to your copy of it.

prathapreddy's picture

Dear Rahul,

I hope you have recovered from our memorable trip and started concentrating on you final year exams.

I am writing to ask you whether it could be possible to send me a copy of the photo which i took with White tiger inside the cage at Nehru zoological park, Hyderabad.

The reason i'm after that particular photo is, i think that snap would fit as a best desktop background and i am fedup with my present race bike screensaver of my laptop. Moreover, i would like to showcase to my family and well-wishers and feel proud of the interesting comments that i hope to recieve by share it on the social networking websites.

I did have a copy of that picture in my camera, but somehow i managed to delete it. It would be great if you could email a copy to me if you have it.

See you soon and all the best for your exams.

Prathap