Your local newspapers would like to have a new regular weekly feature on a subject of interest for readers. Readers are being encouraged to make suggestions sent in an email to the newspaper.Write an email to the newspaper. In your email, suggest a topic

Your local newspapers would like to have a new regular weekly feature on a subject of interest for readers. Readers are being encouraged to make suggestions sent in an email to the newspaper.
Write an email to the newspaper. In your email, suggest a topic that you think would be popular, say why it would be of interest, explain why it is more relevant/interesting than other topics.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to provide my valuable inputs for your novice periodic coverage in your newspaper.

I really appreciate your idea in having this type of a request to your readers to express their subject of interest. After an in-depth analysis, I would like you to feature a weekly coverage on ‘ways of reducing human carbon footprints’. As you know, this topic is of greater significance in this contemporary world.

Since this world face a critical environmental threat these days, I opine it is high time to publish this sort of global issue in your printed edition to create an awareness among people. Further, I assert that this ‘carbon footprint’ topic would be very beneficial for the society, as a rising number of people are more vulnerable to health effects due to pollution created by human activities.

I hope that my suggestion would be of some use. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Krrish

Since this world face a critical environmental threat these days, I opine it is high time to publish this sort of global issue
Since this world faces a critical environmental threat these days, I opine it is the high time to publish this sort of global issue

need to argue why ' it is more relevant/interesting than other topics.'