The bar chart below shows the amount of money invested in each category from 5 organizations Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the amount of money invested in each category from 5 organizations.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates the money invested in 5 various sections by 5 businesses.
Overall, personnel training receives the most money from Firm B, while construction is allocated with the most money by Firms A, D and E. It is also noticeable that conducting research receives the least money from Firms D and E.
About the first category – machinery, Organization C holds the top position at 1.3 billion euros. The other organizations are quite similar, ranging from 0.8 to 1 billion. About building, Organization A invested around 1.5 billion euros, making it the leading firm of all the 5, being followed by Organization B at precisely 1.4 billion. The 3 remaining businesses have the same figure: exactly 1 billion euros.
About staff training, Firm B stands at the top with approximately 2 billion euros, and Firm D at the bottom with about 0.7 billion. The other 3 firms fluctuate between 0.8 and 1.2 billion. About the final category – research, Firm B is still at the top again at 1.6 billion. Firms A and C invest around 1.2 billion, and Firm E below 0.8. Firm D comes last at 0.6 billion euros.