The bar chart below shows the information about the population size in an area of UK and its birth rate and death rate in 1700 1800 1900 ad 2000 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where revelant

The two bar charts represent the number of people in England and also make a comparison between birth and death percentage in the 1700-2000 period.
Overall, it can be seen that the first chart had an upward trend. Meanwhile, birth always accounted for the higher proportion and than death in the second chart.
From 1700 to 1800, the population increased four times from 3 millions to 11millions. Regarding the numbers of newborn kids and đìe one, they witnessed a significant enhance of three and five times respectively to reach the peak of the second chart at 30 and 25 per 1000 people.
Regarding 200 years later, 2 bar charts experienced opposite phenomenon. The size of population growth five times higher from 11 to 50 millions in 2000. On the other hand, birth rate declined gradually and remained stable at 16 per 1000 people in 2000. Death rate, a similar trend, kept decreasing 2 times, then 3 times to remain only 4 per 1000, which is the lowest number in the chart.