The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at leas

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The vertical bar graph depicts the information about the males and females. Who engaged in physical activities in Australia.

At a fleeting glance, it is lucid that the proportion of boys and girls aged 15 to 24 were 52.8% and 47.7% respectively. Whereas, the highest number of feminine did physical activities who were under 45 to 54 that was 53.3%. While in the same age group between 35 to 44 ratio of males were less as compared to females.

Moving ahead, almost 8% difference of both genders who did physical exercise in age between 55 to64. Thereafter,who aged 65and over there percentile were approximately similar between men and women towards physical exercise in 2010. While the proportion of males were only 42.2% who aged 25 to34.

Overall, the percentage of women who dis regular exercise is maximum as compared to men in five age groups.