The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.

The given chart compares the amount of electricity manufactured and consumed by ten highest-ranking nations in 2014.
Overall, the electricity production and consumption China was far higher than any other countries. It is noticeable that Germany was the only country that consumed more electricity than it generated.
In the year 2014, China and the United State ranked first with the production and consumption of electricity. In particular, Chinese produced about 5400 billion kWh and consumed nearly 5300 billion, this figure for the production and consumption in the United State were around 4100 billion and 3900 billion kWh respectively.
Turning to the other countries, we can see that the electricity manufacture and usage in Russia were the highest among 8 remained countries with the figure reaching over 1000 billion kWh each. Japan and India went after with the figures ranging from 700 billion kWh to 900 billion. The figure for the other countries showed a different in production and consumption by about 50 billion to 100 billion kWh. By contrast, German generated only about 526 billion kWh, however their use was up to 582 kWh.