The bar chart shows the information of the number of volunteers and paid workers in 4 different roles in the sports sector of an Australian town in 2015

The bar chart shows the information of the number of volunteers and paid workers in 4 different roles in the sports sector of an Australian town in 2015.

The given bar chart gives information about how many volunteers and paid workers in 4 different roles in the sports such as coaching, referees, therapists and other section in Australia town in 2015.
Overall, it can be seen that the volunteer in coaching is the most crowded of all factors. Meanwhile, there was no enormous change in the number of 4 roles.
Turning to the unpaid worker, the number of people who enjoyed coaching gained more than 70, which was the highest point of the chart, followed by the other sections with around 60 participants. Meanwhile, the rate of volunteer interest in therapists was only half the coaching, about 45 people and only 30 volunteers in referees.
Regarding paid workers, other sections gained the largest number of participants, followed by the people who enjoyed coachings more than 40. The number of people interested in referees and therapists had not significantly changed around 4 of them.