The chart below gives attendance figures for Grandville Stadium from 2017 which are projected through 2030 after a major improvement project Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives attendance figures for Grandville Stadium from 2017, which are projected through 2030 after a major improvement project.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart depicts the annual attendees figures for people who went for a particulat event held in Grandville Stadium in years 2017, 2020 and 2030.

From the graph above, it can be easily observed that after a major improvement project in 2019, the attendees turnout has only increased, no matter what event was held in the stadium.

In 2020, there was a slight increase in the total number of people attending an event annually when compared to 2017, accounted by 5000 more people attending a theater, a slight increase of about 7000 people from a sky-high attendance of about 150000 and a considerable turnout of 12000 more people attending a concert.

By 2030, the annual turnout in is in upward trajectory. While the turnout for a sporting event increased by about 10000 from a mammoth 157000 people attending in 2020, the annual turnout for a theater increase by about 150 percent and concerts by more than 200 percent, a skyrocketed increase from 2020.