The chart below gives the information about global population percentages and distribution of wealth by region Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives the information about global population percentages and distribution of wealth by region.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph shows the world’s population and the ways in which wealth is distributed in different regions around the world.

It can be clearly seen throughout the graph that North America has the largest percentage of global wealth, just approximately under 35%, but this figure is actually about seven times lower compared to its population. This trend is similar to Europe and most of the rich countries in Asia-Pacific, with 15% and 5% of global population respectively, and half or over half of that number in its allocation wealth. On the contrary, there are more people than monetary value in regions such as China, India, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as some poor areas in Asia-Pacific. The most striking point is that China has the highest percentage of people, accounting for about 25% of world’s population, but only 4% of total wealth. This also happens in India, with over 15% of the global population, but only 1% of wealth.

Overall, the world population statistics are inverse in proportion to wealth distribution. If the former is higher, then the latter is likely to be lower.