The chart below gives information about the number of social networking sites people used in Canada in 2014 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about the number of social networking sites people used in Canada in 2014 and 2015.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares the proportion of Canadian who unused social networking site to people use various sites between 2014 and 2015. Overall, while “One site” and “ No sites” categories declined in the proportion of users in two determined years, four remain categories (two sites, three sites, four sites and five sites) increased in that period of time.

Although “One site” categories dropped significantly in the percentage of Canadian users from 2014 to 2015, it also had the highest figure. The proportion of people who unused social networking sites in Canada decreased slightly by 1 %.

In contrast, “four sites” and “five sites” categories witnessed a double increase of the proportion of internet users between 2014 and 2015 by 3 % for “four sites” and 2% “five sites”. “Three sites” category had the largest rate of increase in the percentage of Canadian users to compare with “two sites” by 4 % and 1%, respectively.