The chart below shows the proportions of types of magazines sold by a company in 1975 1995 and 2015 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the proportions of types of magazines sold by a company in 1975, 1995 and 2015.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates the percentages of kinds of magazines sold by a business in 3 separate years: 1975, 1995 and 2015.
Overall, the percentages of sports magazines increased while those of fashion and health ones decreased. It is also noticeable that the sports magazines had the largest percentages throughout the 3 years.
Regarding the magazines of sports, fashion and health, the first ones took up over 30% in 1975. It then rose by 6% after each year, becoming the top type of magazines among the five. The two other types of magazines had an opposite trend. The fashion magazines began at around 23% in the first year, then dropped by about 7% in 1995 and to the lowest level in 2015. The health magazines started with over 25% and went down to exactly 20% for the other two years.
Concerning the magazines which remained the same during the provided period of time, the food magazines occupied 10% in 1975 and then doubled during the next year, but finally returned to the original percentage. The magazines of the others experienced the same occurrence, beginning with more than 25%, then went up by around 5% and eventually came back to the starting point.