The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information by reporting and selecting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities. Summarise the information by reporting and selecting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart given illustrates the distribution of coffee consumption habits in Australian residents among five metropolia last month.
Overall, the largest number of citizens tended to go out for drinking coffee, whereas the number of people who bought fresh coffee had the lowest percentage, the result of buying instant coffee was slightly dominated.
Regarding the picture, in Melbourne and Hobart, nearly 65% of people went to a coffee shop, followed by 61% in Sydney, 55% in Brisbane, and 50% in Adelaide. The proportion of using instant cafes was a little lower, around half of the citizens in Brisbane, Adelaide, and Hobart, then under 50% was the result in Sydney and Melbourne.
Finally, the proportion of the fresh cafe consumption had witnessed the lowest data. Sydney was the city which had the highest purchasing percentage, 44%, gradually decreasing in ordered was Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane, and Adelaide, with 42%, 37%, and 34% equally respectively.