The chart below shows the total number of Olympics medals won by twelve different countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the total number of Olympics medals won by twelve different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares the number of Olympics gold, silver, and bronze medals that twelve nations were awarded.
Overall, the USA dominates both three categories while Japan has the fewest medals in total.
During the Olympics Games, the USA has obtained over 2300 medals, including about 900 gold, 700 silver, and 700 bronze. This is followed by the Soviet Union, with just nearly a half of the USA’s achievement with the figure for 1000 silverware.
The remained countries, except Sweden, Australia, and Japan, have the same quantity of gold medals, each has 200 or more. The gap between the UK and France for silver medals is not big, around 200 for each, whereas other states have no more than 150 silver. China has the fewest bronze medals, with 100 medals meanwhile the UK continues taking the lead in comparison with the ten teams, with a record of about 200 medals.