The chart shows the number of visitors to local cinema according to age in 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant write at least 150 words

The chart shows the number of visitors to local cinema according to age in 2000.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant, write at least 150 words.

The given pie chart illustrates the percentage of viewer who go to the local picture theater according to the different age group in the year 2000.
It is clear that there were 5 different groups, ages 55 and older and ages 10-15 were the highest figures while ages 31-45 was the lowest proportion.
The number of the elder groups ages were higher than other younger group. Group ages 55 and older was the highest figure with 51%, this proportion took up more than half of the watchers. Followed by ages 10-15 at 21%, comprised more than 1/4 of total customers.
The percentage of ages 16-20 was higher than the proportion of ages 21-30 accounted for 15% and 8% respectively, the sum of these two figures was only higher than the number of ages 10-15 with 2%. Finally, the figure of ages 31-45 was the lowest took up 5%, only 1/10 of the highest group.