The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should s

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The bar chart illustates how many male and female passed the driving examination in an Asian country from 1980 to 2010.

Overall, the number of women who passed test of driving was generally higher than that of men in the period given. While the percentage of both genders got their licenses reached the top in 2000, 1980 was the year witnessed the lowest level of these two genders gaining driving licenses.

In 1980, the amount of women and men passing examination relating to driving was only less than 50% and lower than 30% respectively, whereas this figure rose to more than 50% for female and around 40% for male in 1990.

For women in driving exam, the average of which reached about 70% in 2000 before falling to almost over 60% in 2010, meanwhile, the number of driving test- male passers between 2000 and 2010 shared the same rate at approximately 50%.