The chart shows the weight assessment of inhabitants of Charlestown in 1955 and 2015

The chart shows the weight assessment of inhabitants of Charlestown in 1955 and 2015.

The chart illustrates the proportion of the weight of inhabitants in Charlestown in 1955 and 2015.
It is overall clear that in 2015 the older people became, the more obese, they were, while 60 years ago most people of all age categories in Charlestown had ideal weight.
In 2015 the percentage of the weight of occupants was ideal weight between 22 and 29 in age ranges.On the other hand, the percentage of obesity of inhabitants increased significantly from 20 to 69 age of occupants in Charlestown.
In addition, the proportion of overweight fluctuated considerably between the given age range of inhabitants.
On the other hand, in 1955, the percentage of ideal inhabitants grew steeply in the age range of occupants, in addition, the proportion of the weight of ideal occupants increased more than other weight assessments of inhabitants in Charlestown. Moreover, the percentage of underweight peaked substantially at the and of given age range.