The charts below show the amount of area used for growing grains between 1990 and 2010 in state in canada

The given bar charts compare the change in the amount of land used to grow grains in different regions in state of Canada for a period of 20 years
Grains were grown to the maximum with respect to area in the region of red field. Grains were grown here on 60 acres in 1990 and ended up at a slightly lower figure of around 55acres of cultivation in 2010.A different pattern was followed in sunny valley where the area to grow was almost 40 acres, which grew to 45 acres and then declined to 28 acres in 2010
Spring planes also witnessed a reduction in land used for farming where 35 acres of land was used in 1990. However it reduced to 22 acres in 2010.Lastly other acres were also used less compared to what they were in 2010.
Finally,it is clearly depicted in the graph that the area utilised to grow grains reduced substantially.