The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed

The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema, and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed.

The charts illustrates how people from different age groups purchase online tickets of theatre, cinema, concert and the way they get accessed to Internet in 3 countries, namely Australia, UK and Malaysia, over the first quarter of 2006.

Australia accounted for approximately 55% people aged between 25-44 years old and 45% ones over 65 years old prone to buy ticket online. The percentage of young people in UK was the same, whereas the proportion of elder people was 5% lower than that of the same age group in Australia, at roughly 40%. Malaysia constituted the smallest number of individuals from 25-44 group purchasing ticket online, with about 38%.

If we look at the chart related to the most popular ways to access Internet in given countries, it can be clearly seen that desktop computer was the most common with all 3 regions. Laptop, meanwhile, appealed more to Australia and Malaysia, with about 42% and 44% respectively. Finally, cellphone had the smallest usage for purchasing ticket online in Australia, Uk and Malaysia, which made up 25%, 26% and 28% in turn.

Overall, Malaysia used 3 means of getting online more than the 2 other countries

The charts illustrates how people from different age groups purchase online tickets
The charts illustrate how people from different age groups purchase online tickets

was the most common with all 3 regions.
was the most common way in all 3 regions.

What do you mean: Overall, Malaysia used 3 means of getting online more than the 2 other countries ?