The charts below show the most popular films by genre for men and women and general tickets sales for different types of films in the USA in 2010

The charts below show the most popular films by genre for men and women and general tickets sales for different types of films in the USA in 2010.

Given are the bar chart provides the popularity of different types of films between two genders and the pie chart illustrates the percentage of Box-office tickets in 2010 in USA. It is clearly seen that the action movie was the most popular genre which is also correlated with the data from Box-office movies as action movie has the highest percentage of the pie chart.

From the bar chart, the action movie was the most popular in among of both men and women as 40 were by men and 25 were by women. However, the obvious contrast can be seen in the romantic comedy genre as it was different by 25(women 30, men 5). Other types of films such as comedy and western contained the same popularity in both genders with 20 in comedy and 10 in western.

Besides that, the percentage of tickets sales in the US contributed to almost a half for action movie and almost a quarter for comedy film which both were also taken with the high numbers in the bar chart. However, a tenth was divided for thriller and 12% was for romantic comedy.

To sum up, the information from the Box- office theater was related to the popularity of different types of movie from the bar chart.

the action movie was the most popular
the action movie was most popular
the action movie was the most popular one

and almost a quarter for comedy film which both were also taken with the high numbers in the bar chart.
and almost a quarter for comedy film while both were also taken with the high numbers in the bar chart.