The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go to full time work after leaving college in 2008

The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go to full-time work after leaving college in 2008

The given bar graph illustrates the number of UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not have full-time jobs and what they opted for after finishing their study at universities in 2008.
Most graduates chose to pursue higher education, followed by part-time work, with approximately 18 thousand students. On the other hand, voluntary work was picked by least graduate students. Unfortunately, the number of unemployed graduate students was relatively high, with over 16 thousand students.
The further study recorded the highest quantity of postgraduates. Part-time work and higher education were nearly equal in prevalence among postgraduate students. The number of unemployed postgraduates was much lower than that of the graduates. Just a few hundred students went for voluntary work.
Generally speaking, further education was the most popular among both the graduates and postgraduates, meanwhile, the voluntary work had yet to gain considerable preference of graduate and postgraduate students.