The diagram below shows how to recycle organic waste to produce garden fertiliser compost Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

The given diagram illustrates how to turn organic waste into fertilizer.
As it can be seen in the diagram that the first preparation step needs a plastic container of two cubic meters and it needs to be empty plus several holes on the body to allow air to flow inside and outside. Then, organic waste such as food, grass, newspaper or any other garbage are placed inside the container in nearly 15 centimeters thick layer for each material. After that, nitrogen and hot water are added to the container to prepare for the composting phase.
Following the preparation phase, the mouth of container needs to be seal and the heat produced during the process can escape through the holes of the container’s body. After six months, the organic materials will be decomposed and will be ready to use for the garden.
Clearly, the whole process requires five steps and it can be divided into major phases: preparation and composting.