The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given diagram illustrates the process of producing bricks for the building industrial sector.
Overall, there are seven main stages in this process, beginning with digging the clay and ending with the delivery of bricks.
In the first stage of this process, an excavator digger clay underneath, and this clay is filtered by a metal grid in a roller machine to become tiny pieces. After that, they are added sand and water, this mixture is cut by a wire cut or put in moulds to shape the bricks.
These shaped bricks are dried in drying oven in about 24 to 48 hours, after that they are put into a kiln. This firing lasts for 2 stages, one in the moderate temperature of 200 to 980 degree, then in high temperature 870 to 1300 degree. Following this, these bricks are being cooled in cooling chamber in about 48 to 72 hours before they are packaged and delivered.