The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparison where relevant

The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature. and make comparison where relevant.

The chart illustrates how to produce black tea by two different methods. The general overview here is that the process follows several steps.

In the first stage, fresh tea leaves are gathered by farmers. However, in order to ensure the good quality of tea, only bud and two top leaves are picked. After that, all leaves will be withered on rack by air, which results in 60% moisture out. In the next stage, these leaves are processed into two methods: traditional method to generate loose tea and modern method to create tea bags. In traditional technique, leaves will be rolled flat and broken fo...