The diagram shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram illustrates the procedure of manufacturing chocolate.

It is clear that the production of chocolate involves ten different stages, beginning with ripe pods being collected and ending with liquid chocolate being created.

First of all, ripe red pods are harvested from cocoa trees which are grown in South America, Africa, and Indonesia. Next, white cocoa beans are separated from the pods. After that, the beans are fermented by covering them in banana leaves. After being dried in the sun, the beans are packaged in large sacks. Then, these sacks are delivered by train or lorry to a factory where beans are heated at about 360 degrees Celsius. In the following step, beans are smashed to remove the outer shell. Finally, crushed beans are pressed to produce liquid chocolate.