The diagram shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram depicts the chocolate making process.In general, there are total 10 stages in this process from grow the cacao tree to produce the chocolate liquids.
To begin, cacao trees are grown in South America, Africa, Indonesia or other hot climates. In next step, white cocoa beans are collected by workers in the harvest seasons. Followed by beans fermantations, then people spead the seeds under the sunshide to dry these beans. In next stage, dried beans are putted in sacks and transported by transportation like train or lorry.
In the next step, transportation take the bean sacks to the factory to produce chocolate. Cocoa beans are roasted at a temperature of 250 degrees Celsius, then crush the beans out of the shells. Finally, the inner part is pressed and chocolate liquids are made.