The diagram shows a method of shaping glass containers Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows a method of shaping glass containers.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given process illustrates the procedure for manufacturing glass containers.
Overall, there is a series of steps, beginning with heating the glass powder and finishing with the packaged and discarded glass.
At the beginning of the process, glass powder is put into a furnace to be burned at 105 degrees Celsius. Then the hot glass is placed into the first mold for being pressed by a pointy-tip instrument. Next the thick-walled container is brought into the second mold which has a rounded bottom. Following this, the air comes into this mold, allowing the container to expand naturally.
At this stage of the process, the glass containers are heated in a kiln at about 500 degrees Celsius. Then they are cooled down in a machine at 25 degrees Celsius. Finally, the finished containers are carefully inspected and categorized. The high quality glass is packaged, and the faulty one is rejected.