The diagrams below show the main reasons workers chose to work from home and the hours males and females worked at home for the year 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the main reasons workers chose to work from home and the hours males and females worked at home for the year 2019. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrated three reasons behind work from home for males and females in 2019, and the table reveals information about work hours from home proportion at different ages.
Overall in the male proportion are higher in two categories and female higher in childcare . Under 10 hours per week, a significant proportion of females worked from home, and males over 30 hours worked is much higher than females.
In the bar chart, 45% of males are worked from home, and 42% of females save money. Females are 11% more productive work from home than office and males are around double productive 24% than women. Childcare is easier for 26% of women and 4% of men. 74% of women worked under 10 hours and male-only 3% of work from home. 10 to 30 hours per male and female are worked from home 16% and 22% respectively. 81% of males and 6% of females worked over 30 hours from home.