The following is a diagram of mobile phone recycling process Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisions where relevant

The following is a diagram of mobile phone recycling process.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisions where relevant.

Given is a diagram illustrating the procedure of recycling mobile phone.

First of all, prior to the actual processing of the phones, it is essential that mobile phones collected from consumer will be used for either resale of components or storing and forwarding directly. In case of storage and forwarding, phones and batteries are both used for dismantling, followed by dividing phones into mechanical and magnetic parts separately.

In The second stage of the recycling process, after seperation the phones into mechanical and magnetic parts, these parts are then serve as metals, plastics and other materials. Metals are then either smelted to copper or refined to precious metals prior to materials reuse. Meanwhile, plastics serve for lower grade plastics and to recover energy. While the former is completed through reprocessing stage, the latter is achieved by incinerating plastics.

Last but not least, the diagram does not indicate how other kinds of material are disposed of.

after seperation the phones into mechanical and magnetic parts
after separating the phones into mechanical and magnetic parts

these parts are then serve as metals, plastics and other materials
these parts are then served as metals, plastics and other materials

Sentence: In The second stage of the recycling process, after seperation the phones into mechanical and magnetic parts, these parts are then serve as metals, plastics and other materials.
Error: seperation Suggestion: separation