The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors agriculture manufacturing and business and financial services to the UK economy in the twentieth century Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons wh

The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors - agriculture, manufacturing, and business and financial services - to the UK economy in the twentieth century.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart provides information about how three categories: agriculture, manufacturing, and business and financial services made contribution to the UK economy in 20th century.
Overall, in the first 50 years, agriculture was the most contributed, followed by manufacturing. However, in the next 50-year period, business and financial services grew up and dominated.
From 1900 to 1950, more than 50% of the UK economy counted on agriculture, followed by production with about 45% in 1900 and nearly 40% in 1950. Meanwhile, business and financial services was the least contributed sector with under 10% in the first half of the century.
Nevertheless, from 1950 to 2000, farming experienced a dramatic drop, from over 50% in 1950 to no more than 5% in 2000. The same pattern can be seen for manufacture when it significantly decreased by around 25%. Surprisingly, services for business and finance had a noticeable rise, going from approximately 10% to 35% and was the most contributed field.