The graph below shows how people buy music Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows how people buy music.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart above provides information about how much music was purchased by mode. The graph shows data that people buy music trought Streams, Downloads and Purchased over a 8 year period from 2011 to 2018.

As described by the graph that in 2011, CDs Purchased had the highest sales with nearly 60%. However this number declined steadly until just under 30% in 2018. Meanwhile, Music sales by streams and Downloads started at 5% and 35% respectively in 2011. Both rose steadly 2014. In that year, the Download decreased dramatically until 2018 at 30%. Streams on the other hand showed a consistent increase from 5% in 2011 to just above 40% ini 2018.

It can be seen that music sales by method with streams has the highest rates proportion of the three methods, with downloads not far behind. CDs Purchased, although starting with the highest percentage, but in the end, now become the lowest of the three methods.