The graph below shows the number of students studying different subject areas in one adult education collee between 1985 and 2025 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of students studying different subject areas in one adult education collee between 1985 and 2025.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart illustrates the numbers of mature students graduating a college in various subjects over a period of 40 years, including a predicted data in 2025.
Looking at term of linguistic and arts, it was clearly shown a slight decrease from 400 and 250 students in 1985 to just above 200 individuals in 2005 respectively. However, after the milestone of 2005, the figures remain steadily and they tend to be converged in 2025 as a prediction.
In contrast, this period witnessed an opposed trend in both number of students graduating from fitness and employability, which reached a peak in 1995. Although the figures had increased more slightly over the next 10 years and seems to converged at nearly 600 students, it’s argued to be continue keep their going up in the future.
Overall, the number of adult learners selecting employability and fitness are increasingly far more large when compared to groups trained in language or art and design.