The graphs below show the percentage of household energy used and the amount of greenhouse gases produced in Australia Summarise the information making comparisons where relevant

The graphs below show the percentage of household energy used and the amount of greenhouse gases produced in Australia. Summarise the information making comparisons where relevant.

There are two charts that show about the use of household energy and the household greenhouse gas emissions in Australia. The first chart provides the data about how energy is used in an average Australian household, and the second chart explains the result data of Australia household greenhouse gas emissions as the impact of the household energy use.

The first chart shows that there are three major household energy use in Australia. The most use is heating by 42%, then water heating by 30% and other appliances by 15%. Besides, there areother energy use in Australia, such as refrigeration by 7%, lighting by 4%, and cooling by 2%.

Because of the household energy use, there are some impacts that can be seen in the second chart. There are some gas emissions as the result from this energy use. The most gas emission is from the use of water heating by 32%, than followed rapidly by the use of other appliances by 28%. There are slight margin between the use of heating by 15% and refrigeration by 14%. Than followed by the number of emissions produced by the use of lighting 8% and cooling by 3%.

According to the chart, the use of water heating contributes the biggest gas emissions in Australia. And the use of cooling contribute less gas emission in Australia.

Sentence: Besides, there areother energy use in Australia, such as refrigeration by 7, lighting by 4, and cooling by 2.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and areother

There are slight margin between the use of heating
There is a slight margin between the use of heating

Sentence: And the use of cooling contribute less gas emission in Australia.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to cooling and contribute

Error: areother Suggestion: ?