how apple is canned The diagram shows how apple is canned Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

how apple is canned?

The diagram shows how apple is canned.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram shows how fresh apple is canned and it gives information about process to make canned fruit from apple.

Generally, apple is fresh fruit that can be saved by using a variety of way. So, company makes canned from apple for durable and apple can be directly consumed by the society without having to wash it again and ready to eat.

Firstly, apple is picked from trees by hand. It is then transported to the cannery by large trucks. After that, apple is washed with using clean water and it is selected good quality and that is not good removed. The good quality apple is put in cold storing. Then, apple is weighed / graded. After this the apple is peeled and cores are removed. Thus, apple is corned becoming a small part.

Secondly, Apple is ready canned by using bottle and it is sealed. Then, it is cooked over heat to ensure that the cans are sterilized. After that, cans are labeled when label is attached and placed into storage. So, the canned of apple is ready to despatched to be sold to market or it can be imported to other countries.

Overall, process is making canned apple that has many steps for getting good product. As a result, it can be durable before it is bought by consumer.

apple is fresh fruit that can be saved by using a variety of way.
apple is a fresh fruit that can be saved by using a variety of ways.

company makes canned from apple for durable
company makes canned apple which is durable

it is selected good quality
it is selected by good quality

Apple is ready canned
Apple is ready to be canned

is ready to despatched to be sold to market
is ready to be dispatched and to be sold to market

process is making canned apple
the process is making canned apple