The line graph below shows the number of cell phone subscribers in a particular city by gender

The line graph below shows the number of cell phone subscribers in a particular city, by gender.

The line chart illustrates the number of males and females who subscribed to cell phone service in a city over a 20-year period.
Overall, the number of cell phone subscribers rose considerably for both genders. The year 2015 marks a milestone in which the number of male users overtook that of their female counterparts.
In 1995, there were 500 men subscribed to the city’s landline service whereas around 600 women using the service. The figures for male and female subscribers rose dramatically until 2005 when they peaked at the same point of 2500 subscribers.
Since then, the number of men who paid for the service has leveled off before climbing to 2750 people in 2015, overtaking that of women. However, the figure for female users had gone down considerably by 250 subscribers to 2250 at the end of the period.