The line graph below shows the quality of waste produced by companies between the year 2000 to 2015

The line graph depicts the quantity of waste produced by companies a b and c between the years 2000 to 2015.
An overview of the graph clearly shows not able changes in output of waste. The company's a and b witnessed a fall in their waste production, virus company she showed a significant rise in its out of waste.
In detail, it can be seen that initially company accounted for the first position in the production of waste. However, in 2015 companies she reached the highest position. Over a period of 15 years,there was about 7 tons of growth in companies c's waste production, while company a reduce the quantity of waste from 12 tons to around 8 tonnes. Between 2000 to 2005,there was a gradual increase in the case of company be as regard waste accumulation. Companies is sustained an upward trend throughout the period. While comparing a and b from 2000 to 2015, the former reduce its rate by 2 tons. from 2000 to 2005 company be demonstrated an upward movement from 7 tons to 11 tons, where after there was an enormous fall in its waste output from 10 tons to three tons between the year 2005 to 2015.