The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four countries between 1990 and 1999 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given line graph depicts the number of vehicles were stolen per 1000 ones in four distintive countries in the period of 9 years from 1990 to 1999.

Overall, the UK was the country that had highest figures while Sweden was the only country which witnessed the increase in this kind of criminal.

In details, the Uk's figure started at around 18 thefts per 1000 vehicles then it fluctuated over next 8 years and finally decreased to 16 in 1999. In contrast, Sweden had about 8 theft per 1000 vehicles in 1990 after that this number increased gradually to over 11 in 1996 and reached 13 in the last year.

On the other hands, France had 7 thefts per 1000 vehicles, that of Canada was 1 theft lower and both of them reached 5 in the the final year of research, but if Canada's figure experienced a upward trends in the first years of survey, France counterpart always decerased throughout the research.