The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005

The maps illustrate what happened in the coastal vacation place of Templeton during the fifteen-year period, from 1990 to 2005.

Overall, it can be seen that, this place had developed and become more industrial over the given period.

According to the maps, in 1990 seaside resort of Templeton was quite, natural, undeveloped place with many trees, housing estates and public facilities such as school, hospital and railway station, while by 2005 it had experienced significant changes. First of all, the trees had been cut down and the new airport had been constructed on the right side of the river, which runs from the south of the city to the north and divides it into two parts. Moreover, the trees and houses located in the south-east part of the area had also pulled down to make way for a factory. Another striking change was expansion of residential area on the left side of the river, around the lake. The same developments had taken place in the south-west of the map, where new apartment blocks had been built. An interesting development had been the introduction of big supermarket which is to the north of the apartments. Another notable change was extension of railway along the coastline. Furthermore, in 2005 the sea had been used for transportation of cars as well. Finally, the new housing area had been settled between the two roads running from west to east of the seaside resort of Templeton.

this place had developed
this place had been developed

was quite, natural, undeveloped place
was a quite, natural, and undeveloped place