The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during 1990s Summarise the information by collecting and reporting the main features and makes co

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during 1990s.
Summarise the information by collecting and reporting the main features, and makes comparisions where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates several reasons that lead to land degradation throughout the world and the table shows its impact on three regions: North america, europe, and oceania in the year 1990.
In the first draft, three main causes are over-grazing, deforestation, and over-cultivation, with the percentage 35%, 30%, 28% respectively. there is also a small group of reasons which take only 7 percent.
The information from the table interprets how each area was affected by the poor quality of agricultural land. Due to the cutting down of trees, europe region is influenced most with 9.8% while there are only 0,2% in america and 1,7% in oceania. Similarly, the percentage of europe in over-cultivation is highest, 7.7% compares to 3.3% in america and no impact in oceania. However, over-grazing is the main cause in oceania, with the highest rate is 11.3%. In total, europe is still a region that is affected most, 23% while america and oceania are 5% and 13% respectively.